We are currently working on our new website. Subscribe to our newsletter to stay updated!
The Giesse experience in the aluminium inward opening hardware led to the development of a complete and technologically advanced range of solutions, designed to respond efficiently to all the needs as quick assembly, sealing, safety and maneuverability that a window/door must satisfy.
- C.H.I.C. Concealed hardware and Futura Tilt-and-Turn - with Logica Tilt-First versions
- NP Supra handle and Asia, Kora, Prima handles
- Hardware for Security Windows
- Double handles, hinges, locks, cylinders and panic devices for doors
- GS1000 Tilt-and-Slide hardware system
Innovation and continuous technological research, historical values at Giesse, created a system of hardware that became a point of reference on the market, also characterised by unique attention to functionality, performance and design. The desire to offer a range of quality products combined with an attractive, contemporary look created the Giesse range of products for aluminium outward openings that includes:
- Top-Hung, Bottom-Hung and Parallel stainless steel arms
- Giesse patented products specifically designed for outward as OS Operator 2.0
- Asia, Prima and Euro outward handles and offset handles
Giesse hardware for aluminium sliding openings allows the construction of differently sized windows/doors, providing many creative possibilities to architects and interior designers. It is possible to realize windows or doors with technical solutions that aim to improve the weather and burglar resistance.
- GS3000 Lift-and-Slide hardware system
- Brio flat handles and Asia, Kora, Prima handles
- Champion Plus multi-locking
- Carrera pulleys
- Completion hardware